New DPV - Dive Xtras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some people seem to prefer the handle to be pointed out to the side (for some reason, which I don't know). When I stop and let go, I prefer the handle to stay upright.
Handle up on a tow scooter more likely to bang into things, so somewhere 1:30-3:00 helps avoid that, in addition to what @Jack Hammer said

I used a Nanuk 960 w/ pick and pluck foam - exterior 25.5" x 20" x 14.5" = 60" within the limit for regular checked baggage.
It's 40lbs packed and ready to fly.

Heading to Bonaire for a week of shore diving
First time travelling with a DPV, this should be fun :D

View attachment 566283

Hi, is that a travel tube you have in there or a tech tube? If not do you think a tech tube would fit? it looks like the width is 20. The travel tube 12.6 and the tech is 17.5. I was not able to find the height of the bulkhead though? 1.5-2 inches? I am waiting to receive my tech BT very soon and looking at cases. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom