new diver in south florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sciondiver518

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
hey guys i am hopefully going to be certified some time next year, i am only waiting that long because it dosent look like there are any classes offerd during the winter i am going to be certified through divers direct with the ssi certification agency. i dont have any one to dive with, none of my friends or family wants to get certified. so i am alone in the diving world. so i was hoping you guys could offer some asistance

Don't know why you're waiting until next year -- we offer OW courses every week! And it's summer anyway! Many of the Diver's Direct instructors were trained here (before DD switched to SSI from PADI) but, again, why wait?

well the main reason for waiting is the money, i need to save up enough to take the course plus i still need to get a wetsuit and booties

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom