New dive park thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I remember someone posting something about a new dive spot same distance from DFW as CSSP, and that they would have more details in september, something about it being 110 feet deep or something like that, any one remember that thread? I've searched but can not find it.

Theres this quarry off of 820. Just north of Meacham off Old Denton....why don't you check that out and let us know....

Been there done that

someone posted a thread not too long ago about this, said its the same distance from DFW as CSSP and would have more info around september.

Marine Creek is on the ticklist, I just need to work up the desperatness to go out there, maybe this weekend if I don't go to CSSP.

I know...that's why I said it....

And I wonder......

How many people on this board knew what I was going to find but stayed quiet just to have a chuckle!

Wait...Fixxer, what did you find in the old quarry? good dives or bad?! Heck, if it's vis is 2-4 feet and the owner is nice, there might be a rival for CSSP!

I too remember somebody saying something abotu a new site, he/she said that it was a private dive site that a few people were in on and that it would (maybe?) be public soon.

Hope we will have a new site soon!

Wait...Fixxer, what did you find in the old quarry? good dives or bad?! Heck, if it's vis is 2-4 feet and the owner is nice, there might be a rival for CSSP!

I too remember somebody saying something abotu a new site, he/she said that it was a private dive site that a few people were in on and that it would (maybe?) be public soon.

Hope we will have a new site soon!

Try 2 - 4 feet....... deep

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom