New dive park thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a new dive site.
I did a night dive there last week and it was fantastic !!!

Then I woke up ...... I guess it was just a Wet Dream
:D

Amigo, Compadre, Bro...

Wearing that full wetsuit/semi dry suit has obviously thrown off your senses... Please, for the sake of humanity and the Clothes Washing Woman, go to the entrance of the Paris Tunnels this weekend and dive with the least amount of protection you can legally wear... Hopefully this will get you oriented again... And if not, try...

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer

Dive Neckid' in Paris ..............
I could make money with a tag line like that :D

I also remember a few years ago there was someone who posted on here about a suspected honey hole near Marshall.

:headscratch:
Is that anything like a honeypot? :D

Please reveal the new dive site! I've often wondered about the lakes left around here in E. Texas, after they have mined for lignite coal, and then later restore the land. I've heard they're deep and clear... Evidently they are still private property, however? Belong to the coal mine co? There's some east of Sulphur Springs that I've heard tales of.

I also remember a few years ago there was someone who posted on here about a suspected honey hole near Marshall. Does anyone know anything about that one? The guy was supposed to be diving it soon, and was going to report back... don't think he was a regular though, never heard anything else about it.

Well, hell Foo, let me know what these lakes are that you are talking about, i'll go check them out!

Please reveal the new dive site!
I also remember a few years ago there was someone who posted on here about a suspected honey hole near Marshall. Does anyone know anything about that one? The guy was supposed to be diving it soon, and was going to report back... don't think he was a regular though, never heard anything else about it.

We first dove it in '02 on Bren's checkout dives. In early '05 when I finished up in Lake Charles and took the boat home, we dove it in March. The temps and viz were nice. Since then, Frank and I have made a couple outings, but not in the winter, or early spring, when I suspect the conditions are best.

3/25/05 Surface 77 / 84 (closer to the outfall from the power plant), low 70s down to 25ffw, 52 @ 55ffw. Viz 15-20+ I actually dropped the camera after one dive in ~35ft of water, broke the surface and could see it on the bottom!

Boat is a MUST for there's only one public boat ramp in a shallow cove.

We first dove it in '02 on Bren's checkout dives. In early '05 when I finished up in Lake Charles and took the boat home, we dove it in March. The temps and viz were nice. Since then, Frank and I have made a couple outings, but not in the winter, or early spring, when I suspect the conditions are best.

3/25/05 Surface 77 / 84 (closer to the outfall from the power plant), low 70s down to 25ffw, 52 @ 55ffw. Viz 15-20+ I actually dropped the camera after one dive in ~35ft of water, broke the surface and could see it on the bottom!

Boat is a MUST for there's only one public boat ramp in a shallow cove.

Where is this place again? Lake Charles?

Back
Top Bottom