new business in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all
My friend down in CZM has quit her job as a hotel manager and started her own business with one of her friends.
They are running a concierge. (she's braver than I am)
She REALLY know the island as well as the people, and she knows where to stay and where to go, and who to do it with.
If anyone is interested in some fast forward info, let me know and I can hook you up with her. She is a great resource.
She doesn't have a web site up yet, so she is working on networking right now. Some of you might know her, as she work at the Flamingo for quite a few years. Her name is Kelly.
Thanks for your time guys

I met Kelly at the Flamingo last year, and she was very helpful and friendly to our entire group. She (like the Flamingo owner Tom) was from the San Francisco Bay Area before, so we had lots to talk about. Sorry to hear that she left the Flamingo, but I wish her the best in her new venture.

I would like info about how to get in touch with her because I have been trying to set up a trip to Coz for May / June; probably June / July now.

Thanks,

Wristshot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom