New Baby...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon

Contributor
Reaction score
I've had a new addition in the family. It's so cute, although a bit jaundiced. :)

Stats: 19 cf
Length: 20 1/2"

2007-08-22_002.jpg

ahhhh

looks just like you

how soon do you go back to work?

you sgould sit outside in the sunlight with that little bundle of joy

Hemlon:
I've had a new addition in the family. It's so cute, although a bit jaundiced. :)

2007-08-22_002.jpg

Him's so sweet !!!!!

Oh how I remember when we had ours... twins... lime green and darker... and you are so lucky you can baptize them in Lake Travis... Congrats... Where can we send O-Rings as Baby gifts?

chucksaul:
Oh how I remember when we had ours... twins... lime green and darker... and you are so lucky you can baptize them in Lake Travis... Congrats... Where can we send O-Rings as Baby gifts?

I'll be looking for a play group for it soon.

Who has game???

Wow... didn't even know you were pregnant! How was the delivery (UPS, USPS)? By the way, I've got a slightly more mature 19 cf... maybe they should meet so they can play together.

drbill:
Wow... didn't even know you were pregnant! How was the delivery (UPS, USPS)? By the way, I've got a slightly more mature 19 cf... maybe they should meet so they can play together.

Sounds good to me, Bill!

Hemlon:

2007-08-22_002.jpg

No I know who Sponge Bob Square Pants' sweetheart is!!

Just sayin'...

Ron :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom