New Baby...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon:
I'll be looking for a play group for it soon.
Congrats, Donna. I have a 40 that would love to play sometime.

Willie

Willie !!! :11:

Did the Stars finally turn loose of you Dude :D

Timeliner:
I don't know... She's kinda wild and wears black Nylon and Velcro.

Somebody recomended that I have her Tubes tied but
I thought that was just being Paranoid
:shakehead:

She dives with me all the time and always jokes with me about wearing a strap on.
:rofl3:

You have outdone yourself this time, my friend. :god: We're not worthy!!

And Hemlon, your baby is just precious. Be sure to burp him regularly.

parrotheaddiver:
we have three all delivered in the 80's so a bit too old for a play date...but they could always babysit:D

Ann...sounds good to me!

Are you two going to be able to join us for the camping/diving weekend on Sept 14th-16th?

Donna, I think we have a motorcyle ride with Don's club that weekend...will need to check his calendar.....plus he just had full hip replacement surgery last month not sure if he would be ready to haul heavy gear in and out of the water...have you checked with Steve if he is not flying that weekend he may want to dive....

parrotheaddiver:
Donna, I think we have a motorcyle ride with Don's club that weekend...will need to check his calendar.....plus he just had full hip replacement surgery last month not sure if he would be ready to haul heavy gear in and out of the water...have you checked with Steve if he is not flying that weekend he may want to dive....

I didn't know that Don had surgery. Is he doing well?

That would be great if Steve could join us. I'll email him!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom