New Baby...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon:
Willie...Long time, no see. Where the heck have you been???
Hey everyone. I have been in the looking for house intensively, find house, sell old house, move into new house mode. Been wearing me out. Last dive was at the Windy Point DUI Demo. Yikes, that is the longest dry spell since I started.

Anyway, Kathy & I are settled in (more or less) now at the new place. We bought an old farmhouse, built in 1932, which is in nice dark rural skies, but only 45 minutes from the grandchildren. It is 9 miles from my local stargazing site and it has been great.

There is only dialup internet at the new place so I dont spend much time on the boards. I am working on remedying that situation though.

I am planning on making the camping diving weekend, although I will need to leave early afternoon on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and diving again.

Willie

Willie...congrats on the new house. I'm glad that you bought what you were looking to find.

Show us some new grandkid pics soon. It's been months since we saw the little cuties!

Willie:
There is only dialup internet at the new place so I dont spend much time on the boards. I am working on remedying that situation though.
Willie
Yer killin' me, Willie! If I didn't use dialup I wouldn't have ever found Scubaboard... and then you wouldn't know me, how sad! Don't be a dialup snob, we slow people need love too! :wink:

Foo:
Yer killin' me, Willie! If I didn't use dialup I wouldn't have ever found Scubaboard... and then you wouldn't know me, how sad! Don't be a dialup snob, we slow people need love too! :wink:

Slow love can be some of the best...er...um...weren't we talking about baby horsies?

Foo:
No slight intended Foo. Kathy and I hadnt used dialup since about 1994 and so it was really tough to use it again. The satellite internet arrived yesterday and I got it setup today. Not quite like a T1 but better than dialup.

Willie

Willie:
No slight intended Foo. Kathy and I hadnt used dialup since about 1994 and so it was really tough to use it again. The satellite internet arrived yesterday and I got it setup today. Not quite like a T1 but better than dialup.

Willie

Oh, no slight taken, Willie- I was kidding, because I definitely understand. I have T1 at work... then I come home to dialup. Yall know I love you to be here under those dire circumstances. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom