New AquaLung Legend Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That reg looks a lot like the Apeks models and SUPRISE!! guess who owns Apeks! I'm willing to bet that they are different colors than the latest Apeks but the same thing internally(which is very good)-just like what big car manufactueres do.
It does look good though-not as good as my Odin but good(I'll get a lot of flack for that one).

I have always loved the Aqualung line of regs. I own Dacor, Scuba Pro, Poseiden, Oceanic, and Tusa, and I always prefer my Cousteau/Micra combo. I will have to consider these regs, as I want a great cold water reg for when I visit my frigid brethren and sistern in the Great Lakes areas, New England and Canada. I will have to add a dry suit at the same time, so it may be a year or so to afford it all.

:tease:

I think Buff is on to something....

From the written descriptions, it reads very similar to the feature set of the tried/true Apeks line.

Could be "emperor's new clothes" with a higher price tag. We shall wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom