Nekkid on my 100th post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
LOL! I was setting up my Dive-Rite yesterday, and "moving things out of the way" so that the crotch-strap would go to the left side of everything. My instructor chuckled and said, "Now you know why I prefer the 'Sunkist Splash' backwards entry! The giant stride will give you a whole new voice range!"

I'm.... scared.

:laughing:

Bobbin-along:
chunk- to throw.

The folks back in Mobile told me that Texas isn't in the South, and the Texans informed me proudly that Texas is Texas, They are not part of the south, southwest, or south east they stand on their own.

Damn straight (translation: that's correct)

A (misplaced Texan)

Here is a naked diver at 107....there I go mentioning how deep again, totally irrelevant of course. Although it was more impressive seeing him rip everything off at that depth...74 degrees.

Michael Schlink:
Ok here it is again- I dive naked on night dives, that way I know when I'm a foot away from the reef!

:D :D :D

Michael Schlink:
Ok here it is again- I dive naked on night dives, that way I know when I'm a foot away from the reef!

You know, I could make a really tasteless joke about lobstering and tickle sticks here, but I won't...

A

Back
Top Bottom