Negative buoyancy Deep 6 Eddy fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Powder blue is for ladies and......never mind. Me no likey.

I like my white S/M size ones. Just a tad too flexible for my tastes. I’d like one a bit heavier and not orange, blue, or black! I’d love white.

I like white too. I've been in the water with a real buddy team (side-by-side), one with orange\one with white. The white was much more visible as they got further away.

I like my white S/M size ones. Just a tad too flexible for my tastes. I’d like one a bit heavier and not orange, blue, or black! I’d love white.
Someone may be able to confirm this but I believe the s/m are of a softer material as opposed to the other sizes which are firmer

Someone may be able to confirm this but I believe the s/m are of a softer material as opposed to the other sizes which are firmer
Yes

I know this thread is a few years old now - any update on a negatively buoyant Eddy? Been using a pair of Eddys for a few years now in warm water and wetsuit diving - I really like them) but they’re more buoyant than I prefer for my drysuit. Trying to find a new set of flippers (per Chris) and would love to get another set if a negative version was coming.

I know this thread is a few years old now - any update on a negatively buoyant Eddy? Been using a pair of Eddys for a few years now in warm water and wetsuit diving - I really like them) but they’re more buoyant than I prefer for my drysuit. Trying to find a new set of flippers (per Chris) and would love to get another set if a negative version was coming.
yeah, covid slowed that, but they are back on track and when we have a date they will be in the warehouse and ready to ship will be shouting about it. Meanwhile, we prefer to not talk about stuff that we are working on any longer. Some projects we tried talked about as something we were working on that we couldn't get what we were comfortable to put in production has gotten us attacked, lied about, and generally turned into a s#*^ show (especially here on SB). Community engagement is sometimes a double edged blade that we have found in our back.

I have two sets of le orange wetsuits and one set of le black that fit my drysuits with heavy soled boots
Do you remember when the people were talking about ankle weights, and gaitors, are they still a thing
What I find is that I love my cerich fins just the way they are, I get my COG right, stuff all falls into place

As I am not an olympic fin athlete, and in my head because I realise the water is heavy enough, to push
I do not need to wear myself out, with no heavy fins

You ever see those tech diver types and the ones emulating the tech diver types, they don't fin they fall
then they push around like frogs, because it's a good kick, and because thay can't push a heavy stiff fin

so if you want to buy a fin to fin buy a fin not a brick

Here are my cerich "Sharks"

68 005a (3).JPG

These are to squeeze into places, and so sharks think there is another shark looking at them and swim away

"Thanks cerich!"

Thanks Chris. Fingers crossed for a release in the not too far future. Have really enjoyed my Eddys for wetsuit and warm water diving and want to stick with something I know works!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom