Need recommendations for a swim ladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THRILLSEEKER

Reaction score
Something collapsable/stowable like a rope style ladder that I can throw over the side of a 20' Whaler for re entry when diving.

Suggestions?

Check out Big Walmart they have a nice one for around 30 bucks made out of rope with aluminum steps 5 steps I think.
Paul

I would get Garlick dive ladder and mount the attach bracket to the stern or swim platform which is what we do on our little BW Outrage. Works super great.

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

N

How do you keep the non skid on the steps, most of mine floated away after 3 dunkings.

Mine came off after I forgot to pull the ladder up :0 . However, I stuck it back down. When it peels off for good, no worries, that is what they make truck bed liner for. Now, Captain, did you really think you had me there, lol, I always have a Plan B.

During the couple of years I taught school I learned several importnat things, one is that to win an argument with a pimply faced teen, you gotta go at least, MINIMUM, five deep smartarses come backs. I usually got ten deep:wink:.

N

Something collapsable/stowable like a rope style ladder that I can throw over the side of a 20' Whaler for re entry when diving.

Suggestions?

Thrillseeker, a rope ladder is useless for a diver. It will hug against the boat and be very difficult to climb. Nemrod is right , a strong divers ladder is what you need. Theres another make called Armstrong thats good too .Armstrong Nautical Products 1-800-226-7204

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom