Need opinions from the lady divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

naui-waui

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
my girlfriend is getting certified and i need to know what masks fit you ladies the best. she is petite about 5' tall. not a really narrow face but then again if she was taller maybe it would be narrow. what masks fit you the best? thx.

I like the Scubapro Scout. A small, low volume mask with a very soft nose pocket. I can clear the mask with only 1/2 a breath.It typically comes in Yellow or blue with a clear silicone skirt or black/grey or black /red with a black skirt.

Last edited:
i love my Mares X vision.

Sharon has the medium Atomic frameless and loves it because of the smaller size, comfort and view. However, she went to the LDS and tried on many masks till she found the one that fit her face the best.

Our $0.02 would be to allow...no, let....no, encourage....yes, encourage her to find one she likes the best. It might save you some headaches in the future.:D

Keith & Sharon

Mares X vision. It comes in a standard size and a mid size that is about an 1" to 1 1/2" narrower.

Scubapro Fino. I had prescription lenses put in. Works great, no leaks.

I am a petite person with a narrow face and I have been diving for 8 years and always had leaky masks. There is no perfect mask for me but I found out that the black skirt masks are more supple and conform to my face better. I currently have 2 black skirt masks, the Deep Sea Clarity. Really like them. I got the first one back in March and tried it on a trip. Worked so well I bought a second one as a backup! :D
I have also heard the Oceanic Mini Shadow, black skirt fits small women's faces really well.

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom