Need one Captain..okay "driver" and two friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well...four on the bottom would mean we could put four on top of those...so that would be eight. That is really about all the room we have. Four people is about max to be comfortable, two tanks each.

They just lay down.

I wanna see but that won't play...

Just shoot him, okay?

and those missiles pointed at us...just take them off the launching pad, please.

You might need real player

catherine96821:
well...four on the bottom would mean we could put four on top of those...so that would be eight. That is really about all the room we have. Four people is about max to be comfortable, two tanks each.

They just lay down.
Four on the bottom, 3 on top of them, two on them then one on top....it's a pyramid..
I've seen people use the pool worms as well.....
You haven't put racks on the boat eh? what up with that???

lol.. C.. when you asked if i had a tank rack.. i was picturing something like the stand-up six-pack heavy-duty-wire rack that jimbo keeps in the hold.
($90.. $125 delivered)
pln206.jpg

i actually do have the one you're talking about.. it has 4 fat pvc pipes.. which holds 3 tanks.. unless you can use the side of the boat to brace a 4th tank. i got it at my lds for $25.. ('could've made it but with material/time/effort.. it'd been a wash =)

(mine looks like the one pictured below but this one is made from the foam floaty tubes you see at swim-pools.. pro'ly make it yourself with just a dive-knife)
foamrack.jpg

okay.. just measured mine.. the pipes are 8" on-center..
[or if using 2" diameter pvc, the sides of the pipes are 6" apart
(and thus the exposed cord between the 2" pipes are 6" long)]

omg.. a 100' deep swim-pool.. that would be way cool for the "inland-dwellers".. heh.
no sand, no salt, no waves, no current, no need for wet-suits..
but we'd need to put a couple sharks in it to make it interesting =)

onfloat:
...Can I say mecca when talking about Zion?...
lol.. i grew up in slc.. so, when i first started on this board.. i couldn't understand why everyone was talking about their "lds".. church? heh.

C.. are ya gonna try to meet us at the YO sunday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom