Need one Captain..okay "driver" and two friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

next time!

I will try the ball in the bay trick.

Current events have just made it possible for me to dive on Sundays again... I'll be on Jimbo's boat this weekend, but I might be begging for a ride soon!

we might be out there Sunday too.

hey...get Jimbo to teach you to dock, Sunday, okay?

he is kinda greedy with the deckhands but I guess he found ya'll first.

Onfloat...bring any extra neoprene or stuff like that to secure the tanks. Hey, you have bungee cords?

yea...stuff like that.

I need to make a pvc pipe rack sometime this next month, but I don't have a hack saw. I think Home depot will cut stuff for me...I want to measure Rockjock's. Basically, it is a series of pipes held together by knotted cord. he layed it down and stacked the tanks on it. Then, we put the tanks with bc's/ regs on top.

I have no problems at all with 2 engines... That's what the Navy lets me play with occasionally... It's just that the lovely Rona Lee requires a 'special' touch.

oh?...so you are captain material? I forgot...well you have status then.

Remember, the boats that I get to drive have D-collars and machineguns.:2ar15smil

so...we are safe from Waikiki pirates, right? and Kim Jong Il?

please keep him away.

catherine96821:
yea...stuff like that.

I need to make a pvc pipe rack sometime this next month, but I don't have a hack saw. I think Home depot will cut stuff for me...I want to measure Rockjock's. Basically, it is a series of pipes held together by knotted cord. he layed it down and stacked the tanks on it. Then, we put the tanks with bc's/ regs on top.

How many tanks do you want it to hold?

Back
Top Bottom