Need one Captain..okay "driver" and two friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if its a nice day I would captain for you I always love a day out on the water just as long as I don't have to work for captain joe that day. He's always last minute. I have my own GPS because I captain alot of different boats I find it easier just to have my own. Just have to wait and see the the sea's are doing on the weekend.

catherine96821:
Lisa. Think about it. Cheryl is a great candidate. Responsible. Smart. Cool and collected. have you seen her dive? The girl is very together. I say we send her for a crash course on docking....would give us some options here.

I guess you haven't seen me trying to park my car, especially when I'm trying to back into the space. I rarely can back it in straight in one try - I start turning the wheel a little one way, then try to correct it by turning it the other way - this process continues until I'm all the way into the space, find out I'm STILL crooked, pull forward and begin again. Yeah, I'm pretty lame.

What's Seabreeze? Is it another dive company?

They do the parasailing, skiing, jetski stuff.

The owner, Jeff lives right behind me--nice family. He fishes a lot with his boys. He has about 13 boats.

ha....well at least you went to Punahou. They teach parking now, you know.

Keone, We will watch the conditions and play by ear. sounds great.

You won't know about Joey till about 8:50 though. But he does save lives, very well.

I saw a Lexus commercial that has a new car that parks it's self, maybe you can call Lexus and buy there parking pilot for your boat?

I CAN learn, I just haven't yet.

You can show me when you get back. JB got sucked out of our lives very suddenly.

You have 2 engines on your boat? They almost dock themselves!

yea, yea....I know.

So you think I should just "do it"? The slip is way on the inside.

okay...

Wildcard drives/ dives

Katekicks dives.

I dive

Onfloat dives

Should be an adventure, since I plan to have my maiden dock job with my bail out captain.

Keone2000, take you up on the offer for Sunday? It sounds uncertain, but Sunday could be tenative based on weather and Nori Z?

Tom...do you have a tank rack? I need to make one of those with pvc and knotted cord.

I wouldn't mind trying for the incoming tide...swell should be down too.

Be prepared to doff in the water and climb up between two props. Onfloat, it is really fun with the long hose and BP/W...have you had the pleasure? if not..you might want to practice on the back of your couch. :)

Fishboy...let us know when you are out of the playpen, okay?

What the luck. I have the Mooney to fly all weekend but I think you’re a little far to make it on a single engine or I’d offer my docking training course on site.

catherine96821:
okay...

Wildcard drives/ dives

Katekicks dives.

I dive

Onfloat dives

Should be an adventure, since I plan to have my maiden dock job with my bail out captain.

Keone2000, take you up on the offer for Sunday? It sounds uncertain, but Sunday could be tenative based on weather and Nori Z?

Tom...do you have a tank rack? I need to make one of those with pvc and knotted cord.

I wouldn't mind trying for the incoming tide...swell should be down too.

Be prepared to doff in the water and climb up between two props. Onfloat, it is really fun with the long hose and BP/W...have you had the pleasure? if not..you might want to practice on the back of your couch. :)

I don't have a tank rack. Do I need to bring something so the tanks aren't rolling around?

My wife loves it when I go "couch" diving.:14:

Back
Top Bottom