Need one Captain..okay "driver" and two friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

His form looks really good. The white spool just stands out so well against the black back ground and kind of draws the eye to it, like a target.:D

I know I have wanted to try kayak diving and going over the logistics in my head have my eyes spinning.

catherine96821:
DIR mating call, perhaps?

...hope Jay has a sense of humor.

me too!!

yup. That boy makes getting out of his gear a ballet.

I almost bought a little kayak as a life raft, I am was chicken about crossing to Molakai.

Tom, if we wanted to we could (someday, of course) get some people and cross to Molokini and Lanai. Because...if you look at the map, once you make it to Molakai, you are all in the lee, the whole way. Protected. You can follow it all the way across to Lanai, Molokini. I think You and Brian and whoever should start contemplating those possibilites..... We would pick flat, flat day. variable winds.

we need to start collecting those coordinates. Shark's Fin, Lanai look out..etc. We are coming in to the season for this (February, January)

IF I had any guts, I want to do the North shore of Molakai. Huge wall, highest sea cliffs in the world! Beautiful, I did it once, with Alex.

Over by Kalapapa... But you have to be brave to do that! Not protected at all, big surf and no docks. You lose your engine and you get slapped on the lava wall. But..we have two engines...so...I figure if we find one more boat to go, it should be better....down the road of course.

Will Jimbo cross in his boat? On a flat day? To Molakai maybe? And I met this guy in Molakai that delivers fuel on that remote end if you order it in advance.

Oh VBlueV,

I want to but I have a party on the North Shore/ surf contest thing. I already RSVP'd.
But...I wish I was.

Thanks for the rack pictures! Do you think that stand up would be better?

Sooo, was I right?:wink: Good day divin. Awsome vis. Just wish I could have seen the shark corner onfloat:11:

pictures are nice....new thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom