Need one Captain..okay "driver" and two friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow what a mission you guys have to go diving. The water wasn't all that bad today this afternoon. I thought it would be a lot more bumpy. Send me a message if you need me if not, I'll fine time to be on the water anyways. I just like the idea of seeing new thing. There is so many spots I have and never the time to go.

pm me your number okay?

yea...we are such driven people.

But then we will dock at Cha Cha Chas and have a bud lite.

catherine96821:
pm me your number okay?

yea...we are such driven people.

But then we will dock at Cha Cha Chas and have a bud lite.
Sailors drink rum, did you not watch the training video I told you about?:wink:

But Bud light sponsored the Lani Kai canoe team...and they gave us money.

So...bring a light? if you have one for photo ops in the Barge.

If we do this safely, we can take out my real friends. (leesa, Becky, Cheryl) I thought we could practice on Tom.

hey...here is a picture to get Tom all excited.

DSC_0156-1.jpg

BabyBargesunstream3.jpg

DSC_0312-1.jpg

yea, I know. But...I'm subtle. I played to the Marine...thing.

So, RockJock furls his huge SMB like a flag...I thought that was very nicely done. People have been suggesting I do that for awhile, I dont think I got it how it unfurls so easily.

Hope you practiced getting outta that BP/W in the water, and look better than I doing it. I was a goatrope.

I have to use JB's short hose, cause mine is being serviced. But...the SP 600 is better than mine, although we will see how closely our choppers match. (Sea Cure, his)

DIR mating call, perhaps?

...hope Jay has a sense of humor.

oh does it now? Well, he kayaks so that must violate something, no?

Actually, I have decided kayak divers get fast forwarded in their skill set.

Gravity puts you in the AP class of diving. getting on and off, staying organized, holy moses. Wonder if Gilligan does that with all his camera stuff. Solo?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom