Need Local Camera Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys! My mom wants to buy a digital camera and I said to her that why don't we buy one with a compatible UW housing so I can dive with it? She usually doesn't go with something right away since she likes to think about stuff before buying it first, but this time she said yes immediately! :D So right now, I'm in the process of looking for a camera+UW housing at around a 20~25k max budget. Can I get a decent digicam with this? Thanks in advance! If this pushes through, new additional hobby for me! Hehehe. :D

indigoscuba:
Hey guys! My mom wants to buy a digital camera and I said to her that why don't we buy one with a compatible UW housing so I can dive with it? She usually doesn't go with something right away since she likes to think about stuff before buying it first, but this time she said yes immediately! :D So right now, I'm in the process of looking for a camera+UW housing at around a 20~25k max budget. Can I get a decent digicam with this? Thanks in advance! If this pushes through, new additional hobby for me! Hehehe. :D
timbrehan mo ako ha :biggrin:

Jag

indigoscuba:
Huh? What do you mean? :05:
tell me if you found/ find a good deal... we're pretty much in the market for the same thing... same budget

btw, spoon told me to make an offer for his stuff... PM him. i haven't made an offer pa, unless he accepts credit cards

Jag

shugar:
tell me if you found/ find a good deal... we're pretty much in the market for the same thing... same budget

btw, spoon told me to make an offer for his stuff... PM him. i haven't made an offer pa, unless he accepts credit cards

Jag

I'm in the south so Spoon's gear is probably out of my coverage area. hehehe. Currently scouting the malls pa! Hope to get it by jan. Anyways, Merry, Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

indigoscuba:
I'm in the south so Spoon's gear is probably out of my coverage area. hehehe. Currently scouting the malls pa! Hope to get it by jan. Anyways, Merry, Merry Christmas to everyone! :D
fwiw: don't knock the power of air21... for about P200 you can get a camera (spoon's for instance) shipped to you in a couple of days... couple that with the magic of g-cash or smart money and voila! instant small world!

like i offered you with regards the bp/w - i'm willing to help (wife kasi has an air21/fedex account for her business, all she has to do is call and they come a-runnin' to pick up the goods)

Jag

Oh, that sounds great! I'm thinkin of getting the camera first though, bp/w later, maybe together with a new set of gear when I replace my set in the future. I'll be sure to be in touch when I need help with freight services. Thanks in advance Jag! :)

Back
Top Bottom