Need Buddy - Kona Shore Diving 7/29-8/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adgie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've booked a couple of boat dives with Kona Honu but would really like to do some shore diving while I'm here this week on a business trip.

Anyone want to buddy up?

Much Thanks!

Adrian
(202)256-3023

Not much notice. I hope you can hook up with someone. If not, you can always grab a couple of tanks and dive at the King Kam. Easy dive, just stay to the right and follow the wall. Doesn't get too deep but can see lots of stuff.

If you've got a car, whoa, other great places. But, I'll let the local on BI help you out.

Damn I won't be free at all this week either. :( Hit me up if you need dive spots to hit from the shore. My favorites are 4 mile on Ali Drive, Old A ( the old airport outside Kona) and 2 step at Place of Refuge south of Capt Cook.

If you can't find someone to buddy with thru SB and don't want to go alone, check out the local dive shops. There might be someone hanging out there who also isn't into diving alone.:)

Back
Top Bottom