Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blind date, guy was bald with a pony tail....why do guys think that looks good??? :confused:

Anyway, we're sitting there chatting and I'm trying to figure out how the heck to get out of there diplomatically and he gives me the perfect opportunity.....

"I just want to make this clear, if this relationship goes to date number 3, I will expect sex".

Guess what buddy, there will be no date number 3, and we're not even going to get to complete date number 1!

Well, ladies how about this. Dive boat Red Sea last July. One of the crew (nice looking guy) been flirting with me all day. On the way back to shore we are alone in the back of the boat by the tanks, he on one side of the boat me on the other. I hear this oh, come on baby don't you want to get together with me, I can give you what you want, here take a look... I looked. There he had his manhood completely out and erect just waiting for me... (he was big) ugh... I almost dove overboard. After that not sure what else there is to see on the dive boat.

Why do guys think that's a turn-on for women? Sure, they'd love it if WE do it, but women aren't wired the same as men.

Well, ladies how about this. Dive boat Red Sea last July. One of the crew (nice looking guy) been flirting with me all day. On the way back to shore we are alone in the back of the boat by the tanks, he on one side of the boat me on the other. I hear this oh, come on baby don't you want to get together with me, I can give you what you want, here take a look... I looked. There he had his manhood completely out and erect just waiting for me... (he was big) ugh... I almost dove overboard. After that not sure what else there is to see on the dive boat.

Ewwww......

I suppose there is always the outside chance that you could be instantly overcome by lust and just drop to the deck right then and there.......

Do you suppose if you just burst out laughing, it would be deflating for him? In both senses of the word? :wink:

Geez... I thought it sounded very romantic! Just teasing, ladies. Not something I'd pull unless I'd been with the woman long enough to know she would take it with a sense of humor... and have a very passionate response.

Geez... I thought it sounded very romantic! Just teasing, ladies. Not something I'd pull unless I'd been with the woman long enough to know she would take it with a sense of humor... and have a very passionate response.

Is THAT why you keep your holey wetsuit around? Try out the move without committing to doing it on purpose?

OMG!!! that's too funny.

Why do guys think that's a turn-on for women? Sure, they'd love it if WE do it, but women aren't wired the same as men.

yes, I want to know what dum dum tells these guys we want to see their, hum... "friend". Not that I don't, but as I said, there is a lot to be said for Foreplay :confused: I think they are listening to other guys who are in that same boat called "no action" LOL
Ewwww......

I suppose there is always the outside chance that you could be instantly overcome by lust and just drop to the deck right then and there.......

Do you suppose if you just burst out laughing, it would be deflating for him? In both senses of the word? :wink:

That would seem to be a fitting response and as for deflating him, would be a plus

My naked surprise was back when I moved to the Virgin Islands and every single person I went out on a boat with, male or female would get naked and I would feel soooooooo stupid.

I'm just not into sailing in the buff, but if everyone is naked and you are NOT....well, you feel sort of self conscious. And there was never any warning either...."Want to go sailing/ diving and just so you know, people will be naked?"

What is up with the Caribbean and all those naked boaters? people don't do that in Hawaii, btw.

Oh...pony tails can be nice if they are on South Pacific Islanders like Samoans and they make little puff balls and they have tribal tattoes and big white peg lobe earrings, otherwise, I agree.

My naked surprise was back when I moved to the Virgin Islands and every single person I went out on a boat with, male or female would get naked and I would feel soooooooo stupid.

What??? :shocked2:

I really don't know what I'd do???? Ooooh, the sunburn I'd get. :shocked2:

NEWS FLASH-It's now a trend, TV has picked it up. How I Met Your Mother just had previews of the naked surprise.

Trench coats are the new fashion statement

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom