Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really, the issue here is one of respect. Too often the male is trying to trick the female into the sack. Do you really want to be with someone that would THAT stupid to fall for such a gimmick?

hey Doc, I hope this isn't from experience that you are aware of this "trick".
:wink:

Really, the issue here is one of respect. Too often the male is trying to trick the female into the sack. Do you really want to be with someone that would THAT stupid to fall for such a gimmick?

Ladies,

I had been on several dates with a very nice (or so I thought) guy. Very handsome, great sense of humor, fab body... only he pulled the sleaziest move ever!!! Lord! In his colombian accent, I get: "Come on baby, don't you like what you see??!!" with hip motion, no less... I laughed. I couldn't help it. Only he was serious. Yup, needless to say he and his clothes were very quickly out the door! What scum. :shakehead:

Have you ever experienced the "Naked Surprise"??? If so, what was your original thought? What was your immediate reaction? Did you or didn't you?

AND to any lurking gentlemen, are you a practitioner of the "Naked Surprise", did it work or did you find yourself out on the stoop?

Really, would you admit? :lotsalove::rofl3:

I dunno what the problem is. :confused: If some handsome, funny guy with a great body and a cool accent ditched his clothes on the first date, I would consider that a very successful first date :rofl3:

It happened to my sister once during a date. The guy went to the washroom, came back with wet soap, and went a step further. I think she burst out laughing and left.

It happened to me when I was about 18. I was on a first date with a guy and I wasn't interested. He was supposed to be driving me home but instead held me captive near my home in his car for 5 1/2 hours with his hand over the lock almost the whole time trying to convince me to date him. Towards the end of that time, he pulled his pants down while holding my arm so I couldn't get out, and then back to the lock. Then later he moved his hand off the lock to touch himself, and I took that opportunity to unlock the door and jump out of a slowly moving car. He backed up and yelled "I know where you live!" and continued to try to convince me to get back in the car. I just kept going. This thread reminded me of something I had tried to forget for all these years...

Dang Ayisha... sounds like he had some real ISSUES. Not all guys feel a need to possess our dates or SOs. Again, it's a matter of respect and honor. No is ALWAYS no. There is no need for men to second guess or otherwise equivocate as to what no means. There is no need to romanticize that some women may mean yes. It's up to us to respect and honor that most simple of all requests.

Happened with my ex boyfriend. We were on the couch watching the game, and he called my attention, only to see his pants unzipped, and lil friend saying hi. I wasnt impressed 1 bit. We did however date, which was a lil controlling, intimidating and arrogant. I should have ran from the 'naked surprise' Loser!

If you do the Naked Surprise - be prepared for them to laugh at your "shortcomings.":rofl3:

In his colombian accent, I get: "Come on baby, don't you like what you see??!!" with hip motion, no less...

Really, would you admit? :lotsalove::rofl3:

I prefer yelling "helicopter! helicopter! helicopter!" with the appropriate moves included. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom