Naked Surprise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! That takes a lot of stupidity to try to pick up a security guard! Why do you need to be polite to a jerk that is playing with himself in front of you? That was pretty rude of him! I think I would have laughed at that point and asked him what it was that I was supposed to be looking at because I didn't see anything. That would have deflated his ego (and other thing).

I used to be a security guard at a mall that had a hotel attached to it. I was working 3p-midnight one day and had noticed a male customer staring at me as I was walking my rounds. Near the end of my shift I made a trip through the lobby of the hotel, he was sitting there and he spoke to me so I stopped to talk for a moment since I hate to be rude. He asks me to sit with him and he's telling me he's in town on business yada yada yada. After a couple minutes he asks if I would answer an unusual question--sure why not. He produces his privates and asks if he's normal size. (Never ask me a question unless you want an honest answer :wink: ) I manage to pretend this was the most normal thing in the world and answered his question. We continued to talk and he starts stroking himself. I'm having no luck finding a way to get away from this weirdo...my best friend is a cop in that town and on duty--I'm really wanting to make a phone call but can't come up with a polite way to to get away from this guy. I'm trying to remain professional since I'm on duty but have ZERO authority to do anything. The guy tells me he wants me to make sure nobody messes with his car, I tell him I'm leaving in a few minutes. He puts himself away and says he wants to show me where his car is. We walk toward the end of the hall and he points through the door, I say "OK, I'll watch it but I have to go now." We turn back toward the lobby and he unlocks a room halfway down the hall and tries to pull me in. I tell him to let me go and he says "You know you want to see me naked." I said, "I already have." and twist free of his grip then walk away. Luckily he doesn't follow. It was time for me to clock out and go home so I don't bother telling my cop friend until the next day. He said "You should have CALLED me, I'd have busted that weenie wagger!"

I thought you said you would never tell anyone!!!!!

Wow! That takes a lot of stupidity to try to pick up a security guard! Why do you need to be polite to a jerk that is playing with himself in front of you? That was pretty rude of him! I think I would have laughed at that point and asked him what it was that I was supposed to be looking at because I didn't see anything. That would have deflated his ego (and other thing).

I'm polite by nature even when I shouldn't be, I can't help myself. He did get an honest appraisal of his equipment :D I've always been a weirdo magnet :shakehead:
Ber :lilbunny:

A shot of pepper spray when he had his privates out would have produced some interesting moves.

Oh my, that is quite a story. That would scare me to death.

I'm afraid I would have shot him.

I'm polite by nature

I am with you there. There is something to be said for the traumatic shock as well. I was so dumbfounded when mine flashed, seriously my mind went blank, like circuits overloading... I think you did well to hold your own but I would have loved to taser him!:lotsalove:

omg I had to Google that

I think I would have been tempted to ask him if his name was Bobbitt and say something to the effect that I thought the doctors were able to reattach it....:rofl3:

I used to be a security guard at a mall that had a hotel attached to it. I was working 3p-midnight one day and had noticed a male customer staring at me as I was walking my rounds. Near the end of my shift I made a trip through the lobby of the hotel, he was sitting there and he spoke to me so I stopped to talk for a moment since I hate to be rude. He asks me to sit with him and he's telling me he's in town on business yada yada yada. After a couple minutes he asks if I would answer an unusual question--sure why not. He produces his privates and asks if he's normal size. (Never ask me a question unless you want an honest answer :wink: ) I manage to pretend this was the most normal thing in the world and answered his question. We continued to talk and he starts stroking himself. I'm having no luck finding a way to get away from this weirdo...my best friend is a cop in that town and on duty--I'm really wanting to make a phone call but can't come up with a polite way to to get away from this guy. I'm trying to remain professional since I'm on duty but have ZERO authority to do anything. The guy tells me he wants me to make sure nobody messes with his car, I tell him I'm leaving in a few minutes. He puts himself away and says he wants to show me where his car is. We walk toward the end of the hall and he points through the door, I say "OK, I'll watch it but I have to go now." We turn back toward the lobby and he unlocks a room halfway down the hall and tries to pull me in. I tell him to let me go and he says "You know you want to see me naked." I said, "I already have." and twist free of his grip then walk away. Luckily he doesn't follow. It was time for me to clock out and go home so I don't bother telling my cop friend until the next day. He said "You should have CALLED me, I'd have busted that weenie wagger!"

Wish you had called your cop friend too! This guy didn't have a problem doing this to you, a security guard. Imagine if he comes across a 13 - 16 yo girl... :shocked2:

I'M GLAD YOU GOT AWAY OK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom