My venture into Sidemount.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you're gonna mention there's a video, then you have to post it. That's the rule!

Sheesh... I FINALLY get to the end of this thread and I find Jax cheating :shakehead: :popcorn: :shocked2:

Bert

Sheesh... I FINALLY get to the end of this thread and I find Jax cheating :shakehead: :popcorn: :shocked2:

Bert

:shocked2: No, I'm not . . . :depressed:

They're actually worthless . . . as I unclipped the back, I dropped below the camera (but didn't hit bottom!), and so you just saw my head and back. Nothing to learn from it but that I need practice . . . go figure. Trim was mostly okay, though.

On the other . . . well, there's this velcro patch on XS Scuba shorts pockets that is about 3" by 6", and I just flipped my mask off (let it drop to the floor) to simulate getting it knocked off in the water. Well, that $%^& velcro would not let loose for love nor money! My eyes were shut, I was yanking and struggling but the tanks wouldn't let me get leverage, I floated off camera mostly, and when I finally got the mask on, my too-deep breath to clear it floated me above the camera. So, nothing to see . . . I guess I can be a little happy, because I dropped one foot below target, and raised two feet above target, in a tasked-loaded, eyes-closed environment. :)

:shocked2: No, I'm not . . . :depressed:

I know.. I was just giving you a hard time. It took a monumental effort to make it all the way through this thread and I found the last few posts comical. :D

Bert

OnEdit: To be truthful, there were one or two other posts that were comical as well....

Thanks! We try! :D

Hey, Dive-aholic, I've got a reel! When are we starting???? :D

:rofl3:

Attachments

• Cave Reel.jpg
    Cave Reel.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 106
You know, I'm going to make you use that in cavern class now!

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Yeah, that handle looks "floaty". You might need to hang a couple pounds from it.
:D

Ruh-roh . . .

Okay - before I go hide in fear . . . what the heck is it? Someone dropped it off at our LDS - he puts stuff up on the wall for decoration. Apparently it really was for use underwater?

Yeah, that handle looks "floaty". You might need to hang a couple pounds from it.
:D

Hey, no comments from the peanut gallery!!! . . . Where's the pics of your rig and the new wing???? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom