My New Undies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least my post didn't scream at you! Have you ever felt micro fleece? It's a fabric that MUST be petted! :D
Ber :bunny:

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
At least my post didn't scream at you! Have you ever felt micro fleece? It's a fabric that MUST be petted! :D
I am getting more than a little concerned here....
The microfleece is on the inside....:eek:

That's the best part! You get to feel that wonderful softness all over! I'd practice some restraint when sharing the joy of the way the fabric feels though! :wink: (hehehehe)

How nice that must be...all this talk of microfleece (on the inside hehe) whoa it is almost too much...i want some :bounce:

Does she do Mail Order? seriously? What kind of suit do you dive? how do i get ahold of this microfleece goddess? Thanks

Narced_1 :jester:

Well..... How did they feel on your first dive?

Eric

Add something else to the wish list.. Lets see...

Fund. class
Tech 1 class
Undies
Gavin

Humm....

Eric:)

Were you actually able to concentrate on the dive? Or was Shane wondering why you kept squirming so you can feel the fleece move against your skin?

Originally posted by Uncle Pug
It was.... verrrrrrrrrry nice.....
Ber is right!

Kinda like when vibrating pagers first came out, I spent $4.00 calling myself!

ID

Back
Top Bottom