My New Undies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well you've made me laugh hard as well .
put them pajammers on that must be petted and the high heels ! drop by Nova Scotia so we can pet them :)
ya now all this is making me want to get a dry suit for my winter diving 7 mm bare wetsuit is a bit chillie in 32 degree F water .
can we say H Y P O T H E R M I A
i wonder if i even spelled it right ?

Which Polarfleece is the outer layer - 200 or 300?

I have found my current 200 Polarfleece Stretch undergarment to be not warm enough for me - I should change my username to IceQueen - I'm always cold! Mind you, our water here was 44 degrees yesterday for my dive in my tri-lam suit. I'd like to upgrade my undies, but don't want to have to add much more weight! Any advice?:confused:

Originally posted by Shadow
Which Polarfleece is the outer layer - 200 or 300?
The outer layer is 200 gram and the lining is micro fleece and they are wonderfully warm... I don't think I will need to add any weight with them squeezed down but then I haven't run a set of tanks down to 500 yet to really put that to the definitive test.

I am sad to say that they will not keep you warm with a 100% flood in 46F water but then I am not sure what u.g. would.

BTW she made me socks lined with micro fleece too!!! :D

Actually, the pajamas and I (along with the fiance and 4 senior citizen couples) will be in Halifax in May. We're taking the train there and then plan to drive to Lunenberg (spelling?) and then go somewhere to see the tides change in the Bay of Fundy. :) I hear there's a nice place to collect agates and that's where I want to go! :D

Uncle,
I would never steer you wrong (intentionally)! :wink:
Ber :bunny:

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
and then go somewhere to see the tides change in the Bay of Fundy. :) I hear there's a nice place to collect agates and that's where I want to go! :D
Any plans to dive the exchange? :flips:

The visual image of UP in black fleece , socks and high heels, rubbing himself underwater. is more than I can bear.

ID

No diving this trip, unfortunately :( I've only seen time lapse photography of the Fundy phenomenon and it's not going on my list of places to dive! I think it would be fun to raft the tidal bore but I'm not sure our 75-90 year-old compatriots would feel the same :notme: especially after the little incident at Rifle Falls in Colorado on the last trip.:eek:ldguy:
Ber :bunny:

halifax is 3 hours away i am in Yarmouth where the CAT ferry docks
in may well the lobster fishing industry is still ongoining.till the end of may .
and if ya are looking to experience the tides in the BAY OF FUNDY
try going to the inner most part of the bay between new minas basin and the new brunswick border
and as for diving the tidal exchange ,with below ZERO vis
it wouldent be that enjoyable i dont think , allot of mud always on the moove .
also grand pre' has some wonderfull pipeing plover bird watching stuff
in may i think they feed on the shores and just swarm everywhere
but if ya have the chance to dive in lunenburg try diving on the HMCS Saguenay,
and localy the ovens park is a nice aera to visite as well :D
PS it is still cool here in may at times .end of may and june are a wee but warmer .

Back
Top Bottom