My New Undies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry you won't be able to come, this thing looks like it's going to be a big party (sans alcohol).

Had thought about an underwater wedding but I really want my dad to give me away, whether he wants to wear a tux or not! I told him I didn't care what he wore as long as he's there, he keeps threatening to wear shorts with the tux!

We are getting married beside a pond and Bruce said it would be cool if we came out of the pond in our dry suits and stripped to reveal our wedding garb. I told him he was more than welcome to emerge from the deep but my wedding dress and I will not fit in my dry suit! Heck, I don't think the dress would fit in there by itself!

Had to be satisfied with a mention of diving in the invitations, the first line is:
"Together forever they will be, whether walking on the beach or diving in the sea." The invitations are worded as though our parents are doing the inviting, that's why it says "they" instead of "we." We are thinking about having our diving friends bring their masks and doing a group photo since we met when he organized a dive trip.
Ber :bunny:

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
Had thought about an underwater wedding but I really want my dad to give me away
Thata girl... much better!
You can always go diving but getting married should be a one shot deal...
Dad shouldn't have to re-load...
Wish I could be there for the wedding and big party sans alcohol...
But alas I will have to settle for a picture...
:D

"Dad shouldn't have to re-load"

My dad still pokes the shotgun out his bedroom window to shoot varmints that are wandering the neighborhood! At least the only thing behind the house is a cow pasture! Even the neighbors have gotten in on the fun! If you're going to walk into the back yard you have to peek around the corner of the house to make sure all is clear down range!

I'll be sure to figure out how to post a wedding picture!
Ber :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom