My daughter - future diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

martinjc

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to recount a quick episode that played out in our house this evening for the rest of you Mommy's and Daddys' out there...

I was giving my 3 yr old daughter a bath before bed time - and usually once we are done with the washing and she has played in the water until she is just this side of 'pruney' - as I let the water out of the tub she asks:

"Daddy, can I swim for a while?"

When I say "Yes" - she lays down on her tummy in the tub and kicks her legs and waves her arms in a swimming motion as the water drains around her...well tonight it was different - tonight she asked:

'Daddy, can I dive for a while?"

It brought tears to my eyes...I love being a Daddy!!!:D

Getting her hooked early congratulations :bounce:

I wonder what the age limits on a SASY would be?

I wonder if FisherPrice makes soft fluffy dive tables

Its been cold here in FL,the other day there was frost on the ground and my 8 year old said"looks like dry suit weather" I was feeling pretty good inside:)

Martin: Awe. That's so sweet. Just await till she wants a pink, and purple, lace, wet suit!
NN: LoL Out of the mouth of babes.

:gorgeous:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom