Murray Jan 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Mr. 'Heater' also but don't have a permit to carry it in Oklahoma....that should come as a natural birth rite to all us Okie's!!

I've never seen the ... a... Mr. Heater you speak of but I'll believe you have one.
Somehow.... I think we are each talking about something very different.

You'll have a show us your Mr. Heater Sunday or at least bring some Hi/Res photos of it to share with the gang !

I've never seen the ... a... Mr. Heater you speak of but I'll believe you have one.
Somehow.... I think we are each talking about something very different.

You'll have a show us your Mr. Heater Sunday or at least bring some Hi/Res photos of it to share with the gang !

...........:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::D

Hey maybe ZzzKing will be able to join this crew..?

Bad news...the TX Clipper dive was just cancelled for tomorrow. They aren't letting vessels smaller than 100' in or out of the harbor right now. Even I don't want to dive in that.

Good news...I'll see ya'll around 9 a.m. Sunday morning at Lake Murray...snow or no snow. :)

Off to fix my low pressure inflator today, looks like there is a good chance I can make it! We need any cook gear or camp gear? I can bring a 2 burner propane stove, pots, whatever else may be needed.

Forgot to ask, is there a place to fill there or do I need to rent a second tank (only have one)

Better take as many tanks as you can. It's essentially a self-sufficiency required dive site.

There is a dive shop located about 2 miles away, Scuba J's, located at the marina; but I have never seen the place actually "open". At the very least, I think the guy closes it up during the off season.

No need to bring cooking gear, Rhonda, John and I have that covered. I'm sure if we called that scuba shop on the other side of the lake, he would come in and fill your tanks for you. He said he only lives a few miles away and to feel free to call him anytime. Bring you own drinks. We're gonna bring burgers, cookies, and brownies. John will bring his grill, and I'll have a small stove for coffee or cocoa. OH, bring a cup for the cocoa or coffee.

Oh yeah, We're also bringing two HOMEMADE pies, one peach and one cherry. I stopped off at the Dutch Pantry in Cheteau on my way back from Missouri a couple of days ago. Man are these things good!!!! So, food won't be a problem....

Frank, do you like pie?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom