Murray Jan 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Out of curiosity what are temps expected to be? Might be a bit to cold for me considering I dont have a dry suite...

Last weekend we had 46f as an average......so 44-45f for the 20th..

Most of the divers will be diving 'wet'...a few of us will be diving dry suits.

Yup, bit to cold to dive wet im thinking. Ill have to wait until it warms up 10* or so.

Fully understood!!! We dive all year so you are ALWAYS welcome to hook-up with us.... :wink:

Yup, bit to cold to dive wet im thinking. Ill have to wait until it warms up 10* or so.

You could tend to the fire and watch the brisket on the BBQ instead........
I mean, nobody said you had to dive.

(I guess we need to get a brisket and bring some wood for a fire :crafty: )

Kory and I are bringing Hamburger fixin's. (LOTS) If we can load wood in Kory's van, we could probably bring some of that too!

Rhonda

Hmmm the more I think about it the more I want to get in the water! I need to see if I cant find myself some thick neoprene to borrow/rent and I may tag along.

I've never been to Lake Murray before, but if the weather doesn't get any better I'm thinking I might scrape my TX Clipper trip and head north instead. If I do where can I find ya'll? Will you be there all weekend?

k-valve, We're going to be there at 9:30 on Sunday Morning. 1st dive will probably be around 10:30. We'll have lunch, chat a bit, then go for dive number 2 if we aren't too cold at that point, then pack it up and head out by probably 3 or 4. It will be a fun day rain or shine.

I've never been to Lake Murray before, but if the weather doesn't get any better I'm thinking I might scrape my TX Clipper trip and head north instead. If I do where can I find ya'll? Will you be there all weekend?

We'll be at Marietta Landing, I'm not good at directions so can't tell you how to get there.:D Just look for the big flag pole with the dive flag, and a Welsh flag. Also look for the big white pop-up. We'll be in there!

Timeliner was talking about making it a weekend, so he may be up there on Saturday.

Rhonda

For weekend campers...remember the bath house (toilet-shower-sink) are closed and locked this time of the year...so plan accordingly. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom