Murray Jan 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you people are going to have quite the shin-dig (sp? colloquial?) ! ! ! I am jealous. I like pie. Corey, do you mean you stopped in Choteau, as in Choteau OK ??? Just curious.

Sounds like you people are going to have quite the shin-dig (sp? colloquial?) ! ! ! I am jealous. I like pie. Corey, do you mean you stopped in Choteau, as in Choteau OK ??? Just curious.

Chouteau is the correct spelling (yep OK.)......I have had the pleasure myself of having a slice or two of the Dutch's pies....WOW! And I might note this is AMISH cooking!

I figured we could use the pies as a peace offering to the striking Amish. Maybe get them to open the bath houses up for Rhonda. Show them we are supporting their kin.

Frank, do you like pie?

That sounds like that NASCAR Comercial from a couple of years ago with Ned & Dale Jarrett :D

'How 'Bout some pie ???

Hell yes I like Pie !!!!

Looks like I wont be able to make this one, no ride and potential sidework has popped up for tomorrow and this broke college student needs the money to pay for his diving! You all have a great time and ill meet up with you next go around.

Looks like I wont be able to make this one, no ride and potential sidework has popped up for tomorrow and this broke college student needs the money to pay for his diving! You all have a great time and ill meet up with you next go around.

Sorry we are going to miss you coming out, but man WE all understand 'work',,$,,and transportation issues....hey we go year around so anytime you can join us would be cool!

Sorry I missed ya'll this morning. I got out of Austin much later than expected yesterday, so I decided to spend today with my daughter since I didn't arrive at her place in Weatherford until around 11:30 pm last night. Hope ya'll had a great time!!!

Hey maybe ZzzKing will be able to join this crew..?

No such luck. I'm in heavy "Prepforthenewbaby" mode around here. Spent the majority of Saturday and Sunday painting. Effin' old houses...

Sorry we are going to miss you coming out, but man WE all understand 'work',,$,,and transportation issues....hey we go year around so anytime you can join us would be cool!

Just curious, how did YOU know he was "coming out"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom