Multiple Images in signatures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's what I'm currently doing, but it only allows you to use 1 image. Doesn't explain why some other users are able to use more than 1 image. Unless it's either supporting members get extra permissions (allowing image tags in sigs, or it only works with images that are on the site. Can't test that second one, because the board has a minimum size limit on photos. Icon images are too small.

Resize your images, load on gallery, and then post the thumbnail sizes? Just thinking outloud, as I am way not a computer wizard.
Good idea, but the thumbnail sizes would be too big. The icons are about the same height as the text. Unless there's a way to specify size in BB?

I don't even care about having them in my sig ate this point...as much as I care about figuring this out! If it's even possible

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom