Mr. C Boat Schedule?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're pretty bad at answering emails or returning calls. I called a couple of weeks ago asking them if I had left my hood on the boat and still haven't gotten a return call yet.

If you lose your equipment we will always put it asside remember that every diver knows his equipment is his primary resposebility. I told you to come down any morning to look at our lost and found. In case you forgot our address it is 141 west 22n'd St Landing. you may park at the restaurant for 2 hours only. my number is 818 640-9383 Thanks for diving with us. Pat Fealy of the Mr.C

The Mr. C has been running Charters and we have one open to the front side of Catalina on Nov 21. $115 includes Breakfast and lunch with delicious chocolate cake & 5 different drinks included as well. Air is included but bring a full tank to start out with.]
There are no two for one deals. That was an opening special and sold on line previously. Anyone who forgot their equipment on the boat found it right where they left it or havn't returned for it. Call me if you have any questions. I think you will have a great time diving with us. Yur safety is our highest consideration and your enjoyment. Thanks again Pat Fealy 818 640-9383

Hi Pat! :)

There are no 2 for one specials and all obligations have been honord (sic).

Well, ours hasn't been...

"We regret to inform you that this trip has been cancelled (sic).

Please accept our most sincere apologies for any disruption which our cancellation may have caused your schedule.

We truly regret that we were unable to provide you with the level of service we consistently strive to provide each and every one of our guests. We would like to offer you two-for-one pricing on any future MR C 3-tank Catalina Dive trip, as a gesture of our concern for your inconvenience. We have also processed a full refund back to your PayPal account."

Last edited:
Please check your privat messages regarding your two for one
I don't know why you havn't called me. I left my number.
or is this public forum to be the only way in which we shall communicate?
Sincerely Pat Fealy of the Mr. C

I'm sorry, but when did you call me back and told me to look at lost & found?

I understand that you're a busy guy and running the boat is a side gig, but this is outright lying on your part. I called and left the message about possibly leaving my hood on your boat and that if you were to find it, I'd be more than glad to pay for shipping to Idaho. If I were in SoCal, I would have already gone back to check on my missing gear. You have never returned my calls or emails. Not for the hood, not for any other questions. I can understand that the email didn't get through because of messed website, but you have never bothered to return any of my phone calls. Not for schedules and definitely not for my missing hood.

And yes, I was responsible for my gear and excuse the hell out of me for being a human and fallible and possibly left my hood on your precious boat.

I've been nothing but supportive of your venture on Mr. C but if this is your attitude, then the hell with it. Hint, there are plenty of other boats with a lot better services both on and off the boat.

If you lose your equipment we will always put it asside remember that every diver knows his equipment is his primary resposebility. I told you to come down any morning to look at our lost and found. In case you forgot our address it is 141 west 22n'd St Landing. you may park at the restaurant for 2 hours only. my number is 818 640-9383 Thanks for diving with us. Pat Fealy of the Mr.C

Ok You live in Oregon. Anyway I did talk to a guy with an accent who had lost a hood and I told him I would look out for it and that he was wealcome to come down. Now it's possible that it wasn't the same guy but there is no need for impuning anyones integrity here. If we see any hood that stands out from the others and fits your descrition we will surely get in contact with you and i will send you a personal message. as it stands now I don't believe it is on the boat. As I recall you seemed like an amiable person. I wish you well.
Patrick

Please check your privat messages regarding your two for one
I don't know why you havn't called me. I left my number.
or is this public forum to be the only way in which we shall communicate?
Sincerely Pat Fealy of the Mr. C

Given the tone of the messages here, I think public forum is a GREAT way to communicate. I'm learning more with every message I read.

Back
Top Bottom