Morrison Springs is Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am glad you didn't.

She is one woman (a term used loosely) that I would NOT want to be left alone with.

Although, I am sure the feeling of wanting to leave her is felt by most people, often.

OMG you guys are COLD.....funny as hell, but COLD!!!:popcorn:

Mr Mac, neighbor of mine, you haven't met Denise, have you.

If you had, you would know this was the nicest anyone has ever treated her, hence the reason she won't leave...

Mr Mac, neighbor of mine, you haven't met Denise, have you.

If you had, you would know this was the nicest anyone has ever treated her, hence the reason she won't leave...

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Ummmmm..actually, he has. Why else would he be willing to install a pole on the new stage?:wink:

um yeah...

what denise doesn't know, is it's a fireman's pole, into the basement.

when she tries to (ugh, bad image, but must complete thought...) dance, the trap door opens, and away she goes.

Hmmmmm...surprisingly, I have no problem with the image of Firemen catching me on my way down.

I was just about to jump in there and defend you Denise, but that comment about the fireman's pole blew it. Sometimes you just have to leave things alone!

Darlin, PHD NEVER leaves it alone....it is sink or swim with him :wink:

Back
Top Bottom