Morrison Springs is Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like? You were climbing all over me. MDB, who is not normally jealous was wondering what your true feelings for me might be.

LOL....Jealous of YOU? It was crowded and there was no place to sit. She was just offering me a place to sit down. :D

I agree PHD. I felt like we should leave the two of you alone.

looked to me that you had him pinned against the wall and he was just "defending himself against your advances..... :popcorn:

I was thinking the samething!! :popcorn::popcorn:

:):)
Has anyone else noticed that the dive platform has no steps so there is no way to get back out of the water from there? The only way we saw was to go to the bank and through the sand. We did a dive there late Friday afternoon by swimming from the boat launch and it was getting a bit dark so I might have missed something.
The water is deep enough to prevent silting if you put enough air in your Bc to prevent you from sinking to the bottom. Ladders are ordered to egress divers back onto the platform.

I agree PHD. I felt like we should leave the two of you alone.

I am glad you didn't.

She is one woman (a term used loosely) that I would NOT want to be left alone with.

Although, I am sure the feeling of wanting to leave her is felt by most people, often.

:):)
The water is deep enough to prevent silting if you put enough air in your Bc to prevent you from sinking to the bottom. Ladders are ordered to egress divers back onto the platform.

plausible if the ladders are in place...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom