Morehead City, NC 12 & 13 July.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luvdiving

Contributor
Reaction score
An hour South of Mosul, Iraq or Ft Wayne, Indiana
Hi All:

I have this weekend off with very little to do. I was thinking of heading from MD to some semi-warm water diving in Morehead City. I have my own equipment except a wetsuit (mine seems to have shrunk over the winter). Place to rent a wetsuit? Charter suggestions? Dive buddies? Places to stay?

I haven't been in the water since last Nov. For me, that's way too long. Help?:boom:

As far as charters, there is Olympus and Discovery diving. I think that is the name. Gonna miss ya by a couple of days. Will be there the week of the 14. Have two days set up. I belive Olympus is booked forever, Discovery had some openings that weekend. Good luck

Call ahead before counting on a spot. Lots of these boats fill up months in advance. You might also try some in the Wilmington/Carolina Beach area if the Morehead is full. Some of the operators in Morehead City have bunk houses that are fairly cheap, ask about them when you call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom