Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
Rig $25
DB $25
Joy $25
Almity $25
Howard $25
Onespeed $25
Ffestpirate $25
Scuba Jennifer $25
SFLDiver $25
dlndavid $25
anonymous MOFer $25
ScubaBOBuba $75 good form!

$325.00 payment confirmed! did i miss anyone??? please let us know when you make your payment so you can be added to the list.... we gotta get Moonie back and the kidnappers demanded at least $500 i think
and Tim Tams but when i get the address im going to send Wayward instead :D
Payment sent.
I'm in, Mania didn't post yet did she?

MLF: You win. Dennis, forgive me, but I caved.

Name:
Pat Hawkins
Email:
patahawkins@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$75.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Jul. 20, 2006
Time:
16:07:21 PDT
Completed

Subject:
PataHawkins@aol.com
Note:
My contribution to the Kimber fund. Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

---Bob

MLF, please do not take this as sign of weakness. I only want Moonie's safe return. Please GIVE DENNIS THE PICTURES HE WANTS. (and excuse the shouting). If my contribution and faith in your promise is misplaced, you will be hunted down.

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
If my contribution and faith in your promise is misplaced, you will be hunted down.
Don't you know that MLF stands for Made Large Failure...
violent011.gif

I thought it was Major League somethings :D

ffestpirate:
While we are encouraged by the progress being made, we have yet to see a large scale effort by those outside of your circle. Several members of your MOF seem to be responding, and yet we notice that the gnome is listed to visit many outside of this group. YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! Encourage other members of this board to get involved if you wish to see his rosy cheeks again!
P.S.
Don't forget the tim-tams please

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Forget to switch screen names??

ffestpirate:
While we are encouraged by the progress being made, we have yet to see a large scale effort by those outside of your circle. Several members of your MOF seem to be responding, and yet we notice that the gnome is listed to visit many outside of this group. YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! Encourage other members of this board to get involved if you wish to see his rosy cheeks again!
P.S.
Don't forget the tim-tams please
Ah! We have you now...

kinda what I thought...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom