Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Holy canolies MLF. You had Rig, WS, and others biting at the bit to cap Loonie. You should have extorted for that alone. Have you heard of Waywards Ammo. They would have found bits of Loonie in Shanghei.

I don't want to shoot Loonie. I want to shoot kidnappers.

Wayward Son:
I don't want to shoot Loonie. I want to shoot kidnappers.
Even if they're chicks? Uh... I mean women.

cap 'em all, and let whichever deity they worship sort them out.

I do not agree w/ the actions of the extortionists but their cause is just. Donation made....

Date Type Status Details Amount
Jul. 20, 2006 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $25.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
Pat Hawkins
Email:
patahawkins@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

Date:
Jul. 20, 2006
Time:
PDT
Completed

Note:
These funds are being donated to Kimbers fund in order to expedite the release of Moonie.

scubalaurel:
Ok, is this because I am marries? Isn't that prejudiced? I'll leave him, if a trip to Bali is in order....really, no problemo. I love him, but he rarely takes me anywhere, and I can't remember anyhwhere warm and tropical :wink:

Hey, San Clemente has been really warm and humid the past week. Surface temps are in the low to mid 70's, with some pockets around 80F The locals are calling it the "New Hawaii". Just think of all the money you'll save :wink:

goggles pizano:
Why yes it does involve hockey as well as a boys' dog. But enough of this chit chat......22 hours.............

Aaaaaccccckkkk! I just found out this is my little brother!

Mine is in

Name:
Pat Hawkins
Email:
patahawkins@aol.com

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

Date:
Jul. 20, 2006
Time:
08:27:29 PDT
Completed

Subject:
moonies ransom/kimberfund
Shipping Address:

Christopher Gray

Name:
Pat Hawkins
Email:
patahawkins@aol.com

Total Amount:
-$25.00 USD

Date:
Jul. 20, 2006
Time:
09:10:07 PDT
Completed

Subject:
Moonie/Kimber
Note:
I don't care about the gnome, just give Kimber the money!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom