Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffestpirate:
My money is still on the pink pirate(speaking of coincidences)

Hey, Hey, Hey! I represent that statement! Besides, I've got proof that it couldn't be me. Just check out the time on Sunday evening's ransom posts. I have SBer's who will vouch for my whereabouts at Gustov's restaurant at that time. And, btw, wasn't it you and Chip that hit the road early enought to make those posts? You two were certainly thick as thieves over the weekend, conspiring and whatnot! :mooner:

joystershell:
Hey, Hey, Hey! I represent that statement! Besides, I've got proof that it couldn't be me. Just check out the time on Sunday evening's ransom posts. I have SBer's who will vouch for my whereabouts at Gustov's restaurant at that time. And, btw, wasn't it you and Chip that hit the road early enought to make those posts? You two were certainly thick as thieves over the weekend, conspiring and whatnot! :mooner:
Hey!! That's a great theory!! It must be me! Uh-oh, damn. I just remembered.......I LIVE ON THE OTHER COAST. You may have forgotten, but our boat took your boat drift balls. We were probably half way to Cape Coral before you made it back to Conch Republic.:wink: Anyway, that was a valiant attempt to draw attention away from yourself. But next time, try and make it something even somewhat realistic. I love you Joyce and I don't care if you did or didn't take Moonie. If you did, you're doing something good for someone else and that's cool. If you didn't, this is fun anyway. I gotta run. I'll talk to you soon:D

ffestpirate:
Hey!! That's a great theory!! It must be me! Uh-oh, damn. I just remembered.......I LIVE ON THE OTHER COAST. You may have forgotten, but our boat took your boat drift balls. We were probably half way to Cape Coral before you made it back to Conch Republic.:wink: Anyway, that was a valiant attempt to draw attention away from yourself. But next time, try and make it something even somewhat realistic. I love you Joyce and I don't care if you did or didn't take Moonie. If you did, you're doing something good for someone else and that's cool. If you didn't, this is fun anyway. I gotta run. I'll talk to you soon:D

Exactly my point! You two probably lifted Moonie and Loonie Saturday night while everyone was in a drunken stupor. Since you got an early start on the trip home, you had plenty of opportunity to post those messages. And, we all know that you two were definitely up to something. :mooner: :mooner:

Yeah. You tell 'em Joyce. Sheesh! :D
Oh, add me for $25 to the fund.

joystershell:
Exactly my point! You two probably lifted Moonie and Loonie Saturday night while everyone was in a drunken stupor. Since you got an early start on the trip home, you had plenty of opportunity to post those messages. And, we all know that you two were definitely up to something. :mooner: :mooner:
Up to something? There's the pot calling the kettle black:mooner: We were only up to something that involved waterguns and whipped cream.:D And may I point out that I was the the unofficial leader of "the drunken stupor":D
Jenny sure piped in pretty quickly:wink:
Anyway, I'm not going to keep harassing you guys. I think you're doing a good thing. I'm officially out of this.

drunkunstupor:
Anyway, I'm not going to keep harassing you guys. I think you're doing a good thing. I'm officially out of this.
I think you are more of a pot stirrer!

From what I've read;
Howard $25
dlndavid $25 or $50 **
dherbman $25
Puff $25
Pirate $25
D_B $25 or $50 **
Almity $25
Joyster $25
riguerin $25 or $50 **
onespeed $25
Scubajennifer $25
Diver Dennis $50 or $75 ~
ScubaBOBuba $50
Zee $25
Kayla $25
Mania $50
Scuba_Jenny $25

Total $500, or $600**~ so far

** if Mania posts in MOF thread
~ if more butt kissing

those were stated or implied donations, I think.

MANIA .. MANIA ... MANIA ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom