Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
I'm adding 50$ to free Moonie/Loonie. This is 25$ each that Almighty and riquerin wanted to add to their biddings just to make me writing a post in the MOF thread. Blackmailers!!!!
:D
Mania
You can add $25 to my donation as well, making it $50 if you post in MOF/NMOF thread Mania :D

me too, but I'll add it myself :D I'm now at $50

mania:
I'm adding 50$ to free Moonie/Loonie. This is 25$ each that Almighty and riquerin wanted to add to their biddings just to make me writing a post in the MOF thread. Blackmailers!!!!
:D
Mania

ALL HAIL Mania - one very cool chick!!!!

(but the MOF'ers will always have a prime post number for you incase you ever decide to pop over )

:wave-smil :wave-smil

so David - whats the current ransom payment list????

My BCD should now be on its way to Jenny, the proceeds of its sale to be donated...

Diver Dennis:
They will have to do better than that for $75 Bob. It might be worth $50 but she is not even kissing his butt! I have my own demands... :wink:

Ok, I am in for $50 right now. It seems you have assumed the mantle of hostage negotiator. I will back you up, but what are your demands? Maybe we can get MLF to concede.

---Bob

MLF:

Someone is fighting mad to get Loonie back. I don't know what is in the cup but I think it is a voodo potion that will make you talk before it causes excruciating pain.

---Bob

47InvadeTheKeys2006.jpg

ScubaBOBuba:
Ok, I am in for $50 right now. It seems you have assumed the mantle of hostage negotiator. I will back you up, but what are your demands? Maybe we can get MLF to concede.

---Bob

I'm in for $50 right now too Bob but I'll go to $75 if we get more pictures. I want to see some BUTT KISSING! :D

Diver Dennis:
I'm in for $50 right now too Bob but I'll go to $75 if we get more pictures. I want to see some BUTT KISSING! :D

Perv!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom