Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joystershell:
Exactly my point! You two probably lifted Moonie and Loonie Saturday night while everyone was in a drunken stupor. Since you got an early start on the trip home, you had plenty of opportunity to post those messages. And, we all know that you two were definitely up to something. :mooner: :mooner:

Couldn't have been me, I was busy with chicken wings and beer the whole time! BTW, Capt. Gary's chicken wings freakin' rock!!!!

Chip, didn't I see you with a purse in some photo? :D

It was....

hahahahahahahahah

I don't know what kind of sick game the MLF is playing but something has caught my eye.
Exhibit 1
155518.jpg

Exhibit 2
captives.jpg

If you notice the coloring in the buttcheek region of Exhibit 1 it doesn't match the buttcheek region in Exhibit 2. That could only mean one thing!

IMPOSTERS!!!!!!
These are obviously imposters brought in from Canada!

goggles pizano:
I don't know what kind of sick game the MLF is playing but something has caught my eye.
Exhibit 1
155518.jpg

Exhibit 2
captives.jpg

If you notice the coloring in the buttcheek region of Exhibit 1 it doesn't match the buttcheek region in Exhibit 2. That could only mean one thing!

IMPOSTERS!!!!!!
These are obviously imposters brought in from Canada!
You're overlooking the obvious:
A) Canada is neutral
B) Not once have we heard any demands for beer, backbacon, or hockey
C) If they were imposters, the real ones would have surfaced by now.
So, if that concludes this, I think someone saw Elvis in the DIR thread, you may want to check that out:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom