Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I don't care about the gnome...if you torture them, just make sure there are pictures.
Where were you when we had our recruitment meeting.

MLF:
Where were you when we had our recruitment meeting.

I'll pay $50 if you cap that little sucka loonie and post the pics !

Enough chit chat! Find some donations, and the gnomes will be returned unharmed. We don't want to give out too many clues for you people to try and figure out who we are! Which you'll never do!!!
That is all for now.

i dont think its unreasonable for you to take a photo kissing Moonies backside.. it means more money!

do you happen to have any vegemite by any chance?? :eyebrow:

Diver Dennis:
I'll make it $50 for a picture of the Milf...er, MLF kissing Moonies butt...

Dennis:

We still don’t know who MLF is. Although some suspicion has been cast Tracy’s way, she seems to have some confederates who claim her innocence. Since this is the ONLY picture I have of anyone kissing Moonie’s butt, I have a proposal. If you think the picture is worth it, jack your contribution up to $75 and I will match it. MLF just has to tell us where to drop the money. I assume it has to be $5s and $10s in unmarked non-sequential bills, but I will await further instructions by PM. So, Dennis, do we cave to the demands?

—Bob

15InvadeTheKeys2006.jpg

almitywife:
do you happen to have any vegemite by any chance?? :eyebrow:
I'm afraid to ask what the vegemite is for. If they truly are in the US, they will likely be using Vaseline.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom