Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

in Davids absence...

Howard $25
dlndavid $25
dherbman $25
Puff $25
Pirate $25
D_B $25
Almity $25
Joyster $25
riguerin $25
onespeed $25
Scubajennifer $25
Diver Dennis $25
Zeeman $25

Total $325 so far

those were stated or implied donations, I think.

ScubaBOBuba:
Dennis:

We still don’t know who MLF is. Although some suspicion has been cast Tracy’s way, she seems to have some confederates who claim her innocence. Since this is the ONLY picture I have of anyone kissing Moonie’s butt, I have a proposal. If you think the picture is worth it, jack your contribution up to $75 and I will match it. MLF just has to tell us where to drop the money. I assume it has to be $5s and $10s in unmarked non-sequential bills, but I will await further instructions by PM. So, Dennis, do we cave to the demands?

—Bob

15InvadeTheKeys2006.jpg

They will have to do better than that for $75 Bob. It might be worth $50 but she is not even kissing his butt! I have my own demands... :wink:

so demanding, another $25 from me...Dennis can we meet their demand?
licking Tim Tam from fingers :D

after we get more pictures of course

Diver Dennis:
AHA! One of the perpetrators has surfaced... So Miss, I have a few questions about where you were last night...:wink:

Well with that pic of me floating around I certainly wasn't with a man :11doh:

Moonie, was my guy but now he is gone. As I said, last I seen his bare booty was flying the flagpole. So Dennis what have you been up to :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom