Moonie Kidnapped!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, cant remember my paypal detials so working with my fellow MOF'ers/SoCal cohorts to get my $$$$ thru

Dont hurt moonie yet!!!

Walter:
That's not what I meant. I meant Jenny acts guilty even when she's not. If I found Moonie in her car, I'd suspect it was planted. Besides, while you could hide someone of either gender under that much cover, it looks like a guy to me. I think the ladies are innocent.

That's exactly my problem, one of those guilty conscience things. Even when I'm not to blame, people think I should be. Thank you Walter. :D

Ahem. has anyone noticed what's covering up the head of the kidnapper? Proof positive that this dastardly deed was done by one of the folks on the Invade the Keys trip. Also note the wrinkled condition of the hand holding the gun to his poor little head- definitely wrinkled from spending lots of time underwater. Demanding a ransom be paid to the Kimber fund narrows it down further to a MOFer. Then there's the ip addy info that I might be persuaded to sell..... The clues are piling up! :D

I see a lot of trying to figure out who we are, and not a lot of people doing anything, except the surface interval people. Are they the only lovers of the little gnomes?

From what I've read;
Howard $25
dlndavid $25
dherbman $25
Puff $25
Pirate $25
D_B $25
Almity $25
Joyster $25
riguerin $25
onespeed $25
Scubajennifer $25

Total $275 so far

those were stated or implied donations, I think.

that looks like a list of people who have posted in that stupid MOF/NMOF thread.

I'm in for $25 too. What is MOF?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom