Moody Blues Fans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I like groups like the Moody Blues (especially their earlier stuff), Pink Floyd and Led Zepplin

Dark Side Of The Moon is absolute greatness!!

Moody Blues, U2, Pearl Jam.
Also is the following true are not? I have heard that the song Stairway to Heaven is the song relating to a part in the book The Hobbit by Token, where the wizard Gandalf the Grey falls and then climbs the stairway to heaven to become Gandalf the White. Don't know, just heard it said a few times.

I'm a fan of the Moody Blues.
I have seen them twice in concert.
Justin Hayward, and John Lodge are great live.
'Nights in White Satin' is one of my favorites.
Why do you ask?

There have been a number of rumours about Stairway To Heaven being linked with Jimmy Page's fascination with the occult, but to my knowledge, nothing has ever been proven by it. I believe Jimmy denies it to this day...

Great groups everyone. Don't forget CSN & Y and Steely Dan.

I know Page was a fan of LOTR, and at least one of their songs, Ramble On, was definitely about the books. If you listen to the lyrics they mention Gollum, evil wargs, and the "darkest depths of Mordor".

I go see the Moodies every year that they come here, and 2 years ago i got to meet John Lodge! It was so damn exciting! And of course, the concert was awesome as always!

Back
Top Bottom