Money-no-object reg; what would get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess this is the most glaring example of confirmation bias that we have in this thread, but it's certainly not the only one.

Sorry Vladimir but yours is a glaring example of biased quoting.

I meant I prefer the pictures of my wife (and hence my wife herself) than the "real" pictures I've seen of some famous stars. Nothing to do with Jessica Alba (I still don't know her personnally yet).

Cheers.

Sorry Vladimir but yours is a glaring example of biased quoting.
I'm well aware of that--that's what made it amusing. Lighten up, and I'll go back and add some smilies for you. :wink::D

It's kind of odd. I can buy any reg I want, cost is only a slight concern. So, what do I use? Old Oceanic Omega II's. I had a couple of sets and bought some more on eBay for spares.

I bought a couple of DiveRite Hurricanes for my son-in-law and a Delta4/FDX10 for my wife. My grandson has the more modest Edge setup just in case he drags it in the sand. He'll be upgraded in the near future. Probably a Mk 17/G250V. That ought to last him a lifetime. If he doesn't drag it in the sand.

But I like the Omega II's and I don't plan to change any time soon. I did upgrade the first stage to a CDX5 for cold water use but I never had a problem around California with the original piston stage.

Richard

If I could afford them I would go with 7 Atomic ST1, yes I said 7 for doubles, stages, deco, and 1 for recreational.

Kirby Morgan 17B with an Ultraflow 601 demand intake and Jewel exhaust regulator; it meets all world diving safety requirements to 1,500 FSW (I'm sure it could qualify much deeper, but that's the deepest rating they have),

or an Apeks ATX 200. :)

Last edited:
Seriously, if money were no object, this would my choice---> The Ultimate Regulator

I might even have a couple of spare Atomic T2x's. . . Just in case I want to fit in with the "normal" people!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom