Money-no-object reg; what would get?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well I've just returned from the Birmingham Dive Show with an A700 2nd stage to go on my MK19 1st.......to add to my Atomic M1 and Mares MR22 Abyss regs.....so I don't really have a reg that I'm lusting after any more.......for now, eh? :)

Poseidon Xtreme and Jetstream - have em both so I have my last regs unless Poseidon comes up with newer and better ones.

Aqualung Legend LX Supreme W/ Atomic SS1 Octo

As my first real post (and also a shout out to SoCalSwami), my ideal setup in the XTX Tungsten (due to arrive in a week or so) and XTX 50 as an Octo with miflex hoses... this is the stuff that has kept me awake at night and I know I will never outdive!

Miller 400 with an Ultraflow 601 demand intake and Jewel exhaust regulator. There is nothing like bronze to dive in. :D

I would gold plate my Zeagle Flatheads :wink:

If I have the money, I'd get:

a Poseidon Cyklon Metal and Cyklon 5000 as backup, and
the Scubapro MK25/S600 x2 for doubles

My instructor consider the Scubapro setup more 'standard', and more consistent with our training, while i like the simple design of the Cyklons, and the fact that it's 50 y/o.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom