Monday 24th Aug - Heading to Clark & Morgan (Va Beach)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro67

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Chartered Lynnhaven's 6 pack to the Triangles for two dives on two different wrecks. Have one opening if anyone can get off work? Cost is $150. Weather looks okay right now - will re-assess Sunday.
Respond here or send me pm.
Duncan.

Just caught this...You are going to run to the EM Clark from va beach? That's the only "Clark" I know of out here...seems like a long run for only $150.

LOL

I think Duncan is talking to his dive buddy who has no idea what the names of the wrecks are.

Tom you are correct, The Clark is off HI. and beyond their certification levels.

Only one I know of as well and beyond my certs, for now.:wink:

LOL

I think Duncan is talking to his dive buddy who has no idea what the names of the wrecks are.

Tom you are correct, The Clark is off HI. and beyond their certification levels.

Only one I know of as well and beyond my certs, for now.:wink:

Hey Randy, quit ruining my day man:). I thought I was going to get a smoking deal on a Clark charter:wink:

When you get your hypoxic ticket, we need to get a trip going to the Clark...and honestly there are a couple other wrecks I'd like to hit that are further north....barque specifically.

You can keep the caves....once you've seen one stalactite you've seen them all...lmao

Duncan you are always a wealth of information. Looking forward to this weekend!! It's been way to long.

Now do some homework for the lesser dove big wrecks. Maybe we can talk JT into playing along, sea state willing, of course.

Back
Top Bottom