Monastery Night Dive?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NateSmith

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone down for a night dive at Monastery tonight or tomorrow night? I'm itchin' to get in and do one there (never done one there at night).

Nate

I would love to do night dive Saturday night when I am in town :wink:

The swell has been pretty rough.

Monastery isn't the place to be when swell is up. You all please be careful :)

The swell has been pretty rough.

Monastery isn't the place to be when swell is up. You all please be careful :)

:)

I am not picky on place if I get a chance of diving. Prefer BW as I've been there during the day.

We can do wherever.

Kathy, I saw the swell model and it doesn't look too bad for today or tomorrow (at least the one on the Sea Otters website didn't). if it's too rough there at Monastery, I'll make the call to move elsewhere.

If anybody's feeling up to it, I'll be there at 530. Hope to see some of you there.

We can do wherever.

Kathy, I saw the swell model and it doesn't look too bad for today or tomorrow (at least the one on the Sea Otters website didn't). if it's too rough there at Monastery, I'll make the call to move elsewhere.

If anybody's feeling up to it, I'll be there at 530. Hope to see some of you there.

If you're not familiar with Monastery, I'd steer clear, especially at night. Go to the breakwater - nice easy night dive, with easy navigation.

I'd be afraid of the landlord.

Kristina,

The landlord doesn't like Monastery at night because of your lights, he thinks you are UFO... Unidentified floating Object... :D

Isn't the landlord always out there? I've never done a night dive there, but have done it enough at breakwater. I'm just tryin' to broaden my horizons and experience something new.

Back
Top Bottom