Mo2vation OCTOBER 21, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Lois Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel:
......*%$##@+* statements from the peanut gallery ....
T

Ummmm, Y don't cha look at the first post? It has a list of 15 on it so far... :mooner: It's a lot easier than counting posters :rofl3:

I am sure it is not too early to ask. Lets start forming carpools from the Ventura/San Fernando Valley. We can share gas and driving on this trek, and use the hotel money for beer and pharmaceuticals (Kev-look the other way)

Thoughts and foodstamps a-ready to contribute. . . .

T

Archangel:
I am sure it is not too early to ask. Lets start forming carpools from the Ventura/San Fernando Valley. We can share gas and driving on this trek, and use the hotel money for beer and pharmaceuticals (Kev-look the other way)

Thoughts and foodstamps a-ready to contribute. . . .

T

I'm a big fan of pharmaceuticals. My Dad's a drug dealer (pharmacist)... it's all good.

Now, where are folks staying... or staying away? If you don't want Tevis to know, feel free to PM me... :laughing:

Kevfin:
Now, where are folks staying... or staying away? If you don't want Tevis to know, feel free to PM me... :laughing:

I will probably stay in the master bedroom although I do occasionally fall asleep in the Lazy boy. Will let you know later.

Kevfin:
I'm a big fan of pharmaceuticals. My Dad's a drug dealer (pharmacist)... it's all good.

Kev-dear friend:

I was gonna write something, but I am SURE that it would violate the TOS.

all, Im following Kevin around, so where he goes, I go, whether he likes it or not.

T

Archangel:
Kev-dear friend:

I was gonna write something, but I am SURE that it would violate the TOS.

all, Im following Kevin around, so where he goes, I go, whether he likes it or not.

T

Thanks for the warning :mooner:

Archangel:
Funny Cute Toes!

Following Laurel around also!

T

How're ya gonna follow both Kev and me around at the same time? Are there two of you? :10:

scubalaurel:
How're ya gonna follow both Kev and me around at the same time? Are there two of you? :10:

If his multiple personalities could separate, we'd be in trouble. :rofl3:

Oh, by the way Tevis, I'm going to be staying in Tijuana at:

Hacienda Aeropuerto Hotel Tijuana
526 Carr. Aeropuerto
Tijuana MX 22400
Phone: 011 52664 683-6945

***For everyone else, please Post or PM me about overnight plans... thanks.

Don't know if I want to be in such a confined space with all you crazies........

Back
Top Bottom